Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Members photo
#41
trbc08 Wrote:the unwashed and as of yet unshaven

Was this after an all night session of Music Discussion? :laugh:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#42
trbc08 Wrote:http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l78/tr...1_1149.jpg

- Aleksandr Zitchin, the unwashed and as of yet unshaven bastard child of Peter the Great.

Ah, my jokes.

hmmmmm looks like isaac hanson.... all go watch the mmmbop video, you'll see:biggrin1:

(not a bad thing btw)
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#43
Yes, yes it was.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#44
Rain Wrote:ok well here's me well you can't actually see a lot.I guess that's why I picked this one

Great abstract.
Reply
#45
kvincent5555 Wrote:Great abstract.

I second that. Nice idea
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#46
- here's a newer picture, minus a bunch of hair; excuse the bed head

[Image: 101_1460.jpg]
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#47
Long hair > short hair tbh
Reply
#48
No. No. A thousand times no.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#49
Yes. Yes. 1001 times yes.
Reply
#50
Hello! Because you all seem like lovely & decent folks, I think I could reveal my face... although I'm a brand new board member :redface: :biggrin:

Here, with a silly grin. Teehee.
[Image: 3472249.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Season's greetings to all music discussion members ! SteveO 0 1,587 21-12-2016, 16:50
Last Post: SteveO
  final photo's of stars before they died: CRAZY-HORSE 34 10,630 18-06-2016, 08:51
Last Post: 360dopes
  Welcome to all new members ! SteveO 4 1,800 16-10-2014, 21:22
Last Post: Big Ears
  a music photo giant brings it all to us jazzboCR 0 977 25-05-2014, 21:52
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Active members? Jerome 2 1,696 07-08-2013, 05:37
Last Post: Jerome
  Attention members... CRAZY-HORSE 8 3,391 25-05-2013, 02:11
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  well done new members! CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,621 07-01-2011, 14:06
Last Post: fresk
  A Merry Christmas To All Our Members gryphon 9 3,613 25-12-2010, 13:41
Last Post: CMB1888
  Members with over 500 posts *** New Features Available*** techman 4 2,283 18-04-2010, 19:16
Last Post: Tiggi
  Members old and new ambernector 25 10,481 16-08-2009, 21:50
Last Post: Beach

Forum Jump: