Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rank The Beatles Songs
#1
Hope I don't step on anyone's toes by doing this...

I'm currently in the process of running a fan-run ranking of The Beatles best songs through the internet using a bunch of websites, Facebook, forums, et cetera. Why? Mostly just for fun and to make it a truly fan-run thing instead of these Entertainment Weekly things made by someone who also gave a Thumbs Up to Miley Cyrus' new album.

What I'm looking for now is just people and their ballots. When I say ballots, this is exactly what I am looking for:

A list of your top 25 Beatles songs in order (meaning #1 is your favorite/best Beatles song).

That's all I really need from people who want to participate. If you want to help out more, just let people know and get people to vote. The more voters/ballots, the more varied the list gets and the more definitive it gets.

But for right now, I'm really just looking for people who would be interested and their votes.

As per when I need them, I would like them as soon as possible just so I can add them to the rolling list and see how many people I have so I can see what else I need to do to get more.

Thank you guys so much for your time; I greatly appreciate it!
Reply
#2
Provide a song list and you might get some takers

Reply
#3
You can use any song of theirs in the top 25...
Reply
#4
ok
I'll take their first 25 songs.

Reply
#5
Thanks for the sincerity...
Reply
#6
that is super tough...sexy sadie is one of my all time favs...taxman...I'm only sleeping...
Reply
#7
Doug, really difficult to rank order songs from the greatest R&R group in history, and also one of the most prolific. (In my opinion).

How about having people list top 3 songs from each album, or some variant of that? Just my thoughts....
Reply
#8
She's a Woman = #1
Reply
#9
top 25 songs... umm..

Ok here goes:

No. 7 is my No. 1.
15-23 come next.
12-14 followed by 1, 8, & 10.
rest all follow.
Reply
#10
am i the only one confused by this?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Beatles - "now and then" CRAZY-HORSE 5 1,999 16-11-2023, 12:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW RE-ISSUE: Beatles "revolver" CRAZY-HORSE 0 921 02-11-2022, 07:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONGS: DAWES Ruby 3 1,447 10-06-2022, 06:43
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SONG: Elton John "sing my no sad songs" CRAZY-HORSE 0 721 17-09-2020, 21:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW VIDEO: Beatles "here comes the sun" CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,152 30-09-2019, 09:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  RE-ISSUE ALBUM: The Beatles "the beatles" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,305 25-11-2018, 13:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Chris Rea - Road Songs for Lovers Ruby 5 3,780 03-01-2018, 08:12
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Gary Numan - Savage (Songs From A Broken World) Ruby 2 2,447 21-09-2017, 20:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  The Beatles influence lives on SilverBeat 6 3,384 25-02-2017, 03:00
Last Post: SteveO
  What Are The 10 Best Taylor Swift Songs? Q Asar Music 0 1,719 14-11-2016, 14:20
Last Post: Q Asar Music

Forum Jump: