Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
pop to cheer you up
#1
when you're having one of those days, or just in a grump ( me today-i need my shift to end alreadyCool) what music do you listen to to put a smile on your face?

i usually find hanson ( no surprises there ) or the beautiful south (maybe surprisingly) cheer me up
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#2
I haven't had "one of those days" since I quit working.

Back then, maybe Zeppelin, Floyd, Springsteen.

Reply
#3
Thrash. Not pop, but very cathartic.
Reply
#4
I know what you mean....

I sometimes listen to Madonna, Avril Lavigne, sometimes I have been known to put on some Britney Spears, although she doesn't always cheer me up.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#5
kerry101 Wrote:i usually find hanson ( no surprises there ) or the beautiful south (maybe surprisingly) cheer me up

Wow, what a strange combination. I'm a little surprised about Beautiful South as cheer up music overall, but there are certainly some songs (Perfect 10 for example) that always make me smile.
Reply
#6
asp3 Wrote:Wow, what a strange combination. I'm a little surprised about Beautiful South as cheer up music overall, but there are certainly some songs (Perfect 10 for example) that always make me smile.

lol that is a good one to sing along too, i normally have a good old sing along to a little time-you can do it and vent everything as the song does, and feel better by the end of those few minutes, and then chill down to dream a little dream:biggrin:
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#7
that perhaps the most exciting word I heard today



















queer as folk dvd boxset
Reply


Forum Jump: