Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
YouTube - Mysterious Girl - Peter Andre
damn what i would give to be 14 again...before he married jordan lol
PJA was the first "musician" i met
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
I used to like this song when I was a kid..
But I still like Peter Andre's song Kiss The Girl from Little Mermaid.
Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
carbon_psycho Wrote:I used to like this song when I was a kid..
But I still like Peter Andre's song Kiss The Girl from Little Mermaid.
lol awwww me too.......but, i prefer insania, and yes i know its a crap song!!!!
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Has Peter released his new songs yet? I watched him recording these on the MTV show he when he was seeing Jordan last year. Didn't sound bad the small sample I heard.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
yeah i think h has, i haven't got around to buying the album yet though
we can conquer this great divide-hanson