01-02-2010, 19:11
Music Head Wrote:the grammysI don't like 'em, but I gotta admit, Black Eyed Peas put on a good show,
as does the Lady (Gaga that is), doing a duet with Elton.
|
Currently Watching?
|
|
01-02-2010, 19:11
Music Head Wrote:the grammysI don't like 'em, but I gotta admit, Black Eyed Peas put on a good show, as does the Lady (Gaga that is), doing a duet with Elton.
02-02-2010, 12:09
Philip Glass profile on Ovation network
A look back at his life and achievements. Very good show.
03-02-2010, 16:07
Red Dwarf I :biggrin:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
06-02-2010, 08:37
they live (one of my all time favs)
11-02-2010, 11:55
^ Going to see Editors live in about 6 weeks. Looking forward to it.
13-02-2010, 15:44
Last thing I watched was the new Metropolis. Uncut, for the first time since 1926. Awesome!
15-02-2010, 20:05
i have been watching Vanity Fair, he tv series which is quite old....i know i have read the book and that bored me too, but i am determiened to watch it all:biggrin:
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|