Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
I need help on finding a good song to learn to play on the Acoustic guitar. If you have any ideas at all let me know...
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
What standard can you play? I.E. Beginner, advanced etc etc
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
Well im just a begginer, but im looking for a whole songs for acoustic :p
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
I found a good song to play (Time of your life- Green Day) but post more songs here
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Then I can't really suggest anything. When I learnt the Double Bass as beginner I was playing such rubbish as 'Frère Jacques'. Had to play that for a good couple of years before I could start thinking of more complex music.
Good luck on your search though.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
It's quite all right.
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 14
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2010
i don't know whether you like this style, but try Kimya Dawson.....any song.
idk, I love JUNO OST soundtracks...also Cat Power is nice for guitar...
if you want sth more sophisticatd- maybe Midlake.....but it should be difficult)))
Posts: 51
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2009
Hey there delilah, Jessie & My Whetstone(Saves The Day),Take Our Cars Now(Saves The Day),Hands Down (Dashboard Confessional). Well that's what I could think of now I dunno if you'll like the songs though
Try Allison by Elvis Costello!
Posts: 30
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2010
If your style suits it, consider Neil Young. He has all kinds of acoustic. Or if thats not your thing, try Pink Floyd _ Mother, _ Pigs on the Wing