Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rod "Beachhead" Jeffery
#1
It saddend's me to inform you all that Rod "Beachhead" Jeffery past away on the 26th February at 3.30am in Lithgow Hospital ( NSW).

Rod had suffered a long time with Prostate Cancer which spread to the rest of
his body.
He is now with wife and soul mate Shirley.
He was a dear friend, we will all miss him.

Funeral will be Thursday at 11am at Hoskins Uniting Church 43 Bridge St
Lithgow NSW Thursday 4th March at 11 am.
Rooster
Reply
#2
I am deeply saddened to learn that Beach has passed away ...........my condolences..................
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#3
[Image: beach-albums-beachhead-birthday-bash-pic...effery.jpg]

[Image: beach-albums-beachhead-birthday-bash-picture51t-26.jpg]

May he find eternal peace with his soulmate Shirley and keep on beltin' those blues at that great gig in the sky.

YouTube - BLUE MOUNTAINS JAZZ: Warrimoo 2001

We'll miss ya Beach.

Reply
#4
May his soul R.I.P.

Wish I had known him a bit more & longer.
Reply
#5
I'm so sorry to hear this - he was such a vibrant person with a true passion for music. I'll miss him.
Reply
#6
This is a sad day indeed. I have known Rod since 2003 and spoke several times on the telephone. I class him as a good friend, and he will be missed.

I know he had missed Shirley deeply since her passing. So at least they are now together in peace.

Thanks Rooster for letting us all know.
Reply
#7
I'm saddened to hear this. At least his suffering wasn't too prolonged.

All the best, Rod, you'll be sorely missed...
Reply
#8
My thoughts and prayers are with his family at this sad time
[
Reply
#9
Too much painful. We lost a great partner and hope peach for his soul.
Reply
#10
I am sorry to learn of this. I haven't been around much but remember him fondly from the old board. May he and his beloved Shirley rest in peace.
If you can't be a wonderful example, be a horrifying reminder.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beach - Rod "Beachhead" Jeffery in Hospital Rooster McBlurter 5 2,570 21-02-2014, 07:54
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: