Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hello everybody :) I am Fung from HongKong
#1
Nice to meet you guys ! I love many kind of music( rock, pop, funk, metal, classic ............) and I am a drummer Tongue ofcox my skill is not good and i really enjoy to play drum Smile thankyou very much :happy:
Reply
#2
Welcome to our home.

Reply
#3
Welcome to MD!Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#4
Hi Fung, & welcome to MD.

Our first HK resident member, I believe.

Hope you enjoy the site.
Reply


Forum Jump: