Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
I still like itunes. So yeah, you have to pay. But it is easy, good choice, and fast. I find myself downloading stuff I would never buy from the shop. Like the other day I downloaded Queen, Flash Gordon theme tune.
FLASH AHAAAA
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2008
I use it for my mp3 collections. Its just my opinion.
Posts: 20
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2008
I find I like Rhapsody. It costs $14.99 a month for basic membership but I can listen to entire albums and then decide if I want to buy it. When I do it's 89 cents a song and an album for $9.99.
Usually I don't bother downloading, unless I just sort of like a song. If I really like it or the band I go out and get the CD.
If you can't be a wonderful example, be a horrifying reminder.
Posts: 44
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2008
It's SoulSeek for me too. I've tried a few download clients, but this is by far the best. Not as straightforward to configure as some others, but worth making the effort.
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2008
I use either iTunes or Pandora.. Pandora is like listening to the radio but a million times better. iTunes is nice because they offer that free song of the week which is where I find a ton of new artists.
I recently came across a new artist Eric Solomon and loved his music!!
Posts: 7
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2008
annie Wrote:I use either iTunes or Pandora.. Pandora is like listening to the radio but a million times better.
As far as online radio goes - pandora is pretty cool. Have you checked out Slacker? It's got a lot of the same features as Pandora - but for some reason I seem to like it better, not really sure why. Anyway, check it out sometime, it's free like Pandora.
http://www.slacker.com/
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2008
I like MP3 rocket to download music. It has a monthly fee, but they have a huge selection and it's cheaper than itunes. Also the songs are compatable with ipods.
-Natasha
ringtones
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2008
I like MP3 rocket to download music. It has a monthly fee, but they have a huge selection and it's cheaper than itunes. Also the songs are compatable with ipods.
-Natasha
ringtones
Posts: 52
Threads: 5
Joined: Jul 2008
I use to thepiratebay.org. It's free and easy... And... Free.
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2008
Limewire, Funky Torrents, ISOHUNT, Demonoid and Mininova for me :innocent:
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music. - Aldous Huxley