Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Requests For Albums To Review
#11
I second MH's suggestion since I never heard of the artist before.
#12
When I have put the fourth album review I will have used all the albums suggested to me ..........I have one in reserve ( Peter Gabriel is issuing a new album soon ) so can I have some more suggestions from members please? Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
#13
My nominee for the next review.

Brian Jonestown Massacre - Who Killed Sgt Pepper?

As always, I welcome others suggestions.

#14
I second MH. I have been wanting to try that band out for a while..

I had to skip last week's album, I had a lot of silly things bothering me.. honestly wasn't in the mindset to listen to any new music. Was just playing my old special collections.

This week I am in.. So I second MH's album.
#15
I think it's time for gryphon to pick one.

#16
How about something Pop-ish, something very light in listening..
Something electronic with vocals will do as well.
#17
Tucked up my sleeve is Peter Gabriel 's Scratch My BackCool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
#18
Isn't that a compilation of him covering stuff by other artists?..

I am game for it..
#19
Yes it is an album of cover versions but, it looks interesting !Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
#20
Go ahead then... I am going to listen to it anyway..

BTW you can begin next week's review from now itself.. since not much or many reviews came for Who Killed Sgt. Pepper?


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Album Poll Requests Music Head 91 50,118 22-02-2016, 19:55
Last Post: oldies65
  About links to albums to listen and review: The Final Rules Please Drealm 11 6,085 29-01-2012, 12:32
Last Post: Jerome
  Further Suggestions For The Album Review gryphon 13 5,294 31-07-2010, 02:21
Last Post: Thraak
  How The Album Review Works gryphon 0 6,847 07-06-2010, 17:27
Last Post: gryphon
  Week Fourteen Review Avi Buffalo.............Avi Buffalo gryphon 6 3,169 04-06-2010, 09:31
Last Post: Music Head
  Week Thirteen Review ............Rise Up .....Cypress Hill gryphon 10 5,252 11-05-2010, 00:22
Last Post: Music Head
  Week Eleven Review: ...............She and Him Volume Two gryphon 12 5,640 27-04-2010, 20:40
Last Post: CMB1888
  Interview : The Weekly Album Review ! gryphon 6 3,167 22-04-2010, 17:49
Last Post: gryphon
  Week Twelve Review........Cornershop.........Judy Sucks A Lemon For Breakfast gryphon 3 2,581 20-04-2010, 20:16
Last Post: CMB1888
  Week Eight Album Review.....Coheed and Cambria – Year Of The Black Rainbow gryphon 9 4,916 13-04-2010, 12:24
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: