Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Requests For Albums To Review
#21
I'm game for Gabriel, but I'm already going in with this anti-cover bias.

Prove me wrong Peter.

#22
Peter Gabriel | Discography

Just heard Peter Gabriel's cover of Radiohead's Street Spirit.
God Bless Thom Yorke, no one can ever take your place, Your voice is golden & incomparable.

check the above link for the album..

It will be fun to review this album.
#23
I nominate Chood & Cambria's Year Of The Black Rainbow for next week.

Year of the Black Rainbow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(I am half way through Scratch My Back till now.)
#24
I'll put that in the queue , next weeks I have one from drealm that is for the next review that has waited a while..Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
#25
Just adding to the suggestion list:

MGMT - CONGRATULATIONS.

Gryphon my man. I am really sorry for not participating much on the reviews.. My excuses are not valid enough... Will catch up soon though.
#26
Time to suggest a few more albums to review please people !Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
#27
My latest suggestion for a review would be a self titled album by Evelyn Evelyn.

Once again my request is based on a review I read while posting it as a new release.

#28
She & Him (Volume 2) is another one I would like to hear.

#29
I have got next review lined up and hopefully it will fine but after that I'm open to offers ....................................................It works best if you can find one where we don't have to download but instead can log into a web page where the band has provided a system for auditioning ..............Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
#30
Why not? Are you afraid of being prosecuted, Caspar Milquetoast?


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Album Poll Requests Music Head 91 50,129 22-02-2016, 19:55
Last Post: oldies65
  About links to albums to listen and review: The Final Rules Please Drealm 11 6,089 29-01-2012, 12:32
Last Post: Jerome
  Further Suggestions For The Album Review gryphon 13 5,300 31-07-2010, 02:21
Last Post: Thraak
  How The Album Review Works gryphon 0 6,848 07-06-2010, 17:27
Last Post: gryphon
  Week Fourteen Review Avi Buffalo.............Avi Buffalo gryphon 6 3,180 04-06-2010, 09:31
Last Post: Music Head
  Week Thirteen Review ............Rise Up .....Cypress Hill gryphon 10 5,257 11-05-2010, 00:22
Last Post: Music Head
  Week Eleven Review: ...............She and Him Volume Two gryphon 12 5,649 27-04-2010, 20:40
Last Post: CMB1888
  Interview : The Weekly Album Review ! gryphon 6 3,169 22-04-2010, 17:49
Last Post: gryphon
  Week Twelve Review........Cornershop.........Judy Sucks A Lemon For Breakfast gryphon 3 2,581 20-04-2010, 20:16
Last Post: CMB1888
  Week Eight Album Review.....Coheed and Cambria – Year Of The Black Rainbow gryphon 9 4,917 13-04-2010, 12:24
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: