18-01-2016, 16:59
And the best opening of Comfortably Numb I have ever heard - he makes the song his own - https://youtu.be/FM0Pl80Zf00
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
|
|
18-01-2016, 16:59
And the best opening of Comfortably Numb I have ever heard - he makes the song his own - https://youtu.be/FM0Pl80Zf00
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
21-01-2016, 12:32
Jerome Wrote:And the best opening of Comfortably Numb I have ever heard - he makes the song his own - https://youtu.be/FM0Pl80Zf00thanks for that
22-01-2016, 06:41
and one rom Malcom McLaren, this time a cover of the old classic "you need hands"
as heard on the Sex Pistols' movie soundtrack to "the great rock and roll swindle" [video=youtube;-eu1KYe3sc8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eu1KYe3sc8[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
23-01-2016, 04:45
I have Melody on FB! She is quite accessible!
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:one of two tracks off Melody Gardot's debut album that I love...
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
23-01-2016, 04:48
Thanks for this song J Man! Pure Bowie at its' finest!
Jerome Wrote:Every now and then a piece of music comes along that is so stark in it's honesty it challenges everything you know - or thought you knew. Pure genius - https://youtu.be/4uPZIG5BHD4
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
23-01-2016, 04:50
Yes indeed! I watched this the day he passed away,,sheer brilliance!
jerome Wrote:and the best opening of comfortably numb i have ever heard - he makes the song his own - https://youtu.be/fm0pl80zf00
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
23-01-2016, 05:00
Very good up tempo song! I love it! I will definitely be checking out more from this band! Reminds me of Soggy Bottom Boys from the movie O Brother Where Art Thou!
[video=youtube;1iAYhQsQhSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY&feature=player_detailpage[/video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdYGnAFa...detailpage
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
23-01-2016, 07:07
after the artist association post I just had to go on YT to watch this timeless classic from NY
[video=youtube;moKeXu7wKlc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moKeXu7wKlc[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
23-01-2016, 07:09
and one of Neil's most underrated songs ever....also off of "after the goldrush"
[video=youtube;JUGOQQE2MhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUGOQQE2MhE[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
23-01-2016, 07:12
Jerome Wrote:And the best opening of Comfortably Numb I have ever heard - he makes the song his own - https://youtu.be/FM0Pl80Zf00 in all honesty, this could have been a Bowie song... BTW Jerome, this would probably be my favourite PF song of all time with "wish you were here" a close second.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|