Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best places to download music?
#11
I still like itunes. So yeah, you have to pay. But it is easy, good choice, and fast. I find myself downloading stuff I would never buy from the shop. Like the other day I downloaded Queen, Flash Gordon theme tune.

FLASH AHAAAA
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#12
I use it for my mp3 collections. Its just my opinion.
Reply
#13
I find I like Rhapsody. It costs $14.99 a month for basic membership but I can listen to entire albums and then decide if I want to buy it. When I do it's 89 cents a song and an album for $9.99.

Usually I don't bother downloading, unless I just sort of like a song. If I really like it or the band I go out and get the CD.
If you can't be a wonderful example, be a horrifying reminder.
Reply
#14
It's SoulSeek for me too. I've tried a few download clients, but this is by far the best. Not as straightforward to configure as some others, but worth making the effort.
Reply
#15
I use either iTunes or Pandora.. Pandora is like listening to the radio but a million times better. iTunes is nice because they offer that free song of the week which is where I find a ton of new artists.

I recently came across a new artist Eric Solomon and loved his music!!
Reply
#16
annie Wrote:I use either iTunes or Pandora.. Pandora is like listening to the radio but a million times better.

As far as online radio goes - pandora is pretty cool. Have you checked out Slacker? It's got a lot of the same features as Pandora - but for some reason I seem to like it better, not really sure why. Anyway, check it out sometime, it's free like Pandora.

http://www.slacker.com/
Reply
#17
I like MP3 rocket to download music. It has a monthly fee, but they have a huge selection and it's cheaper than itunes. Also the songs are compatable with ipods.

-Natasha


ringtones
Reply
#18
I like MP3 rocket to download music. It has a monthly fee, but they have a huge selection and it's cheaper than itunes. Also the songs are compatable with ipods.

-Natasha


ringtones
Reply
#19
I use to thepiratebay.org. It's free and easy... And... Free.
Reply
#20
Limewire, Funky Torrents, ISOHUNT, Demonoid and Mininova for me :innocent:
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music. - Aldous Huxley
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,439 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,678 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,217 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: