Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rank The Beatles Songs
#11
nope......

Reply
#12
So noone wants to share their top 25??
Reply
#13
Here's my problem with this original question.
I'm just throwing out numbers here as an example.
I don't know how many songs the Beatles had. I could find out, but I don't want to. gryphon probably knows off the top of his head. Anyway they had 13 albums I think. On those albums let's say we had around 150 tracks. If I am rating each track on a 1-10 scale, about 140 of them would rate 9 point something. So how in the heck do I pick a top 25 songs? Impossible! Of course, that's just me.

Reply
#14
Well that's a way more constuctive comment and reason for not voting than just being a sarcastic idiot.
Reply
#15
I should have explained myself earlier.
Sorry

and thank you

Reply
#16
One has to be prepared for a lot of Sarcasm on an Online Forum... No one means any harm.. Being Sarcastic doesn't make one an idiot.

Everyone loves the beatles & are more than welcome to discuss them.. But you have to make the song selection a bit easier for us.
Reply
#17
It is 214 including covers etc!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::nod:Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#18
gryphon Wrote:It is 214 including covers etc!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::nod:Cool
cool

Figured I was a little off, but not that much.

So I'll make it 190 that would get 9 point something.

Why Don't We Do It In The Road would be among the 24:frown:

thanks carbon

Reply
#19
This is a difficult task as one can keep changing one's mind but, here is my choice as it stands today................Cool

1 Here Comes The Sun
2 It’s All Too Much
3 Day Tripper
4 Paperback Writer
5 Across The Universe
6 Baby Your A Rich Man
7 Good Morning Good Morning
8 Nowhere Man
9 I Will
10 Only A Northern Song
11 Strawberry Fields Forever
12 Things We Said Today
13 Twist and Shout
14 Words Of Love
15 If I Fell
16 I’ll Follow The Sun
17 I’ll Be On My Way
18 Lovely Rita
19 Here, There And Everywhere
20 Savoy Truffle
21 You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away
22 The Long And Winding Road
23 Good Day Sunshine
24 If I Needed Someone
25 Baby It’s You
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#20
I wonder how many people around the world would share the same list ??

There are already too many numbers in this thread, so please ignore...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Beatles - "now and then" CRAZY-HORSE 5 1,998 16-11-2023, 12:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW RE-ISSUE: Beatles "revolver" CRAZY-HORSE 0 920 02-11-2022, 07:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONGS: DAWES Ruby 3 1,446 10-06-2022, 06:43
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SONG: Elton John "sing my no sad songs" CRAZY-HORSE 0 721 17-09-2020, 21:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW VIDEO: Beatles "here comes the sun" CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,152 30-09-2019, 09:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  RE-ISSUE ALBUM: The Beatles "the beatles" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,305 25-11-2018, 13:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Chris Rea - Road Songs for Lovers Ruby 5 3,780 03-01-2018, 08:12
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Gary Numan - Savage (Songs From A Broken World) Ruby 2 2,447 21-09-2017, 20:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  The Beatles influence lives on SilverBeat 6 3,384 25-02-2017, 03:00
Last Post: SteveO
  What Are The 10 Best Taylor Swift Songs? Q Asar Music 0 1,717 14-11-2016, 14:20
Last Post: Q Asar Music

Forum Jump: