08-04-2010, 19:56
Join the Ashtray group, for all the smokers in the forum.
http://www.music-discussion.com/forum/gr...groupid=38
http://www.music-discussion.com/forum/gr...groupid=38
|
The smoking corner
|
|
08-04-2010, 19:56
Join the Ashtray group, for all the smokers in the forum.
http://www.music-discussion.com/forum/gr...groupid=38
08-04-2010, 20:32
Yeah, join the virtual lung cancer support group.
11-04-2010, 11:14
Iota Wrote:Yeah, join the virtual lung cancer support group. Why have virtual when you can have the real thing... I love smoking! ... and I can't tell you how tired I am of self-righteous people lecturing me, meanwhile they do all sorts of self-destructive things as well as stuff that impacts negatively on me. grrrr....
11-04-2010, 14:25
pennywill Wrote:grrrr.... Oh you seem very angry, why don't you have a smoke and calm down? Those neurotoxins do a great job calming one's nerves.
11-04-2010, 15:50
I think I will. I LOVE neurotoxins :ranger:
11-04-2010, 21:12
Iota Wrote:Yeah, join the virtual lung cancer support group. You saying you don't have a puff from time to time?
11-04-2010, 21:26
I do not smoke contaminated tobacco. Weed's another story though.
11-04-2010, 21:36
Iota Wrote:I do not smoke contaminated tobacco. Weed's another story though. We all get our fix in different ways.
21-02-2014, 06:35
Lung cancer is not a given with nicotine ingestion--COPD pretty much is.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Where's the poetry corner? | ConMan | 9 | 3,558 |
25-05-2010, 22:20 Last Post: carbon_psycho |
|