Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The smoking corner
#1
Join the Ashtray group, for all the smokers in the forum.

http://www.music-discussion.com/forum/gr...groupid=38
Reply
#2
Yeah, join the virtual lung cancer support group.
Reply
#3
we all meet the same fate

Reply
#4
Iota Wrote:Yeah, join the virtual lung cancer support group.

Why have virtual when you can have the real thing... I love smoking! ... and I can't tell you how tired I am of self-righteous people lecturing me, meanwhile they do all sorts of self-destructive things as well as stuff that impacts negatively on me. grrrr....
Reply
#5
pennywill Wrote:grrrr....

Oh you seem very angry, why don't you have a smoke and calm down? Those neurotoxins do a great job calming one's nerves.
Reply
#6
I think I will. I LOVE neurotoxins :ranger:
Reply
#7
Iota Wrote:Yeah, join the virtual lung cancer support group.

You saying you don't have a puff from time to time?
Reply
#8
I do not smoke contaminated tobacco. Weed's another story though.
Reply
#9
Iota Wrote:I do not smoke contaminated tobacco. Weed's another story though.

We all get our fix in different ways.

Reply
#10
Lung cancer is not a given with nicotine ingestion--COPD pretty much is.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where's the poetry corner? ConMan 9 3,558 25-05-2010, 22:20
Last Post: carbon_psycho

Forum Jump: