Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
I'm fed up of your negative approach
I'm out of here !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Hey, hey! I think that's the first time I approached you negatively, no need to get all emotional about it. You know, this is some kind of baptism by fire. You failed.
Posts: 466
Threads: 33
Joined: Jul 2009
Hey, I hope this misunderstanding will stop. Iota likes to be the Villain of Music Discussion; as there's a villain in every sphere of life to maintain balance, it's no big deal. Mario and Bowser kinda like each-other in some way.
So my next suggestion of review is the upcoming album from Cypress Hill - Rise Up that will come out on April 20 everywhere. This rap band is the only one I enjoy (can we include Gorillaz as a rap band?) and I possess and love all 7 albums to date. It's been 6 years since their last album, Till Death Do Us Part, released in 2004. So I don't need to explain how much I'm expecting this release.
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
Music Head Wrote:She & Him (Volume 2) is another one I would like to hear.
I second this one as I've just borrowed it
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
Looks like we're on hiatus for now
Posts: 466
Threads: 33
Joined: Jul 2009
10-04-2010, 23:06
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2010, 23:11 by Drealm.)
Iota Wrote:I don't see any villainy here. I just wanted to know why he disapproves of downloads but Mr. Mimosa went ballistic right away.
Yes his reaction was intense; you were not that bad.
I say villain for fun; I just realized by reading you that you like challenging/teasing us sometimes. And I think it's ok as long as it does not become personal, that's all.
To come back to main subject of this thread, if I understand correctly, if Gryphon never come back here, this "request for album to review" will be dead? I don't know exactly how it works; I suppose that if he started this, he is the only "administrator" so all this will stop?
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
Music Head Wrote:Looks like we're on hiatus for now
I assumed as gryphon was still posting that this would just start up again but ok.