26-04-2010, 17:20
^ I hope you listen at responsible volumes. Wouldn't want you going deaf...
|
What do whilst listening to music?
|
|
26-04-2010, 17:20
^ I hope you listen at responsible volumes. Wouldn't want you going deaf...
26-04-2010, 19:13
I always turn the music too loud when I'm cooking or something, but that's just because my audio system is in another room
27-04-2010, 10:40
@tiggi
unfortunately most of the time i listen too loud ... but i enjoy music more when it is loud *lol*
27-04-2010, 11:53
I just found the Youtube , thanks to this forum. A real comp newby! And a Willie Nelson and Norah Jones singing together which I play repeatedly - and I mean repeatedly! If there is something I can click on to get it to be on automatic repeat that would be wonderful. I love this bluesy piece "I don't want to get over you"
27-04-2010, 12:11
Emillu Wrote:I just found the Youtube , thanks to this forum. A real comp newby! And a Willie Nelson and Norah Jones singing together which I play repeatedly - and I mean repeatedly! If there is something I can click on to get it to be on automatic repeat that would be wonderful. I love this bluesy piece "I don't want to get over you" Just checked that clip out. Very nice thank you
27-04-2010, 17:44
[SIZE="1"]What...[/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]What...[/SIZE] [SIZE="7"]I CAN'T HEAR YOU![/SIZE]
27-04-2010, 17:49
royo Wrote:@tiggi Bad girl !! (I hope I'm right in my assumption ?!) (Girl, I mean...)
27-04-2010, 17:49
pennywill Wrote:[SIZE="1"]What...[/SIZE] Yes, turn that flute down...
27-04-2010, 18:01
Tiggi Wrote:Bad girl !! (I hope I'm right in my assumption ?!) (Girl, I mean...) Both right...I'm a Girl and I'm Bad :biggrin: ...and deaf :eek:
04-05-2010, 13:02
Tiggi Wrote:Bad girl !! (I hope I'm right in my assumption ?!) (Girl, I mean...) yes, you are right
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Why is this in my music collection? | CMB1888 | 6 | 3,669 |
03-12-2025, 05:06 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,273 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Importance of music | johnnygees | 32 | 15,440 |
04-02-2025, 11:42 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Tring to explain why I like instrumental music | Drealm | 4 | 3,967 |
30-12-2024, 08:03 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Any Artists(not just music) out there | LHDesigns | 1 | 1,816 |
15-04-2023, 09:34 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Salutations Music Head. | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,799 |
23-10-2022, 15:04 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Learning about music mixing | Homer Bluth | 2 | 2,415 |
08-11-2021, 08:11 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| "Progressive" Music | coordinatednoise | 8 | 5,678 |
06-11-2021, 06:30 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Sometimes porn music is really good | Drealm | 23 | 9,217 |
04-07-2021, 13:55 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it | Drealm | 11 | 4,706 |
03-01-2021, 12:14 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|