Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do whilst listening to music?
#31
^ I hope you listen at responsible volumes. Wouldn't want you going deaf...
Reply
#32
I always turn the music too loud when I'm cooking or something, but that's just because my audio system is in another room Tongue
Reply
#33
@tiggi
unfortunately most of the time i listen too loud ... but i enjoy music more when it is loud *lol*
Reply
#34
I just found the Youtube , thanks to this forum. A real comp newby! And a Willie Nelson and Norah Jones singing together which I play repeatedly - and I mean repeatedly! If there is something I can click on to get it to be on automatic repeat that would be wonderful. I love this bluesy piece "I don't want to get over you"
Reply
#35
Emillu Wrote:I just found the Youtube , thanks to this forum. A real comp newby! And a Willie Nelson and Norah Jones singing together which I play repeatedly - and I mean repeatedly! If there is something I can click on to get it to be on automatic repeat that would be wonderful. I love this bluesy piece "I don't want to get over you"

Just checked that clip out.
Very nice

thank you

Reply
#36
[SIZE="1"]What...[/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]What...[/SIZE]
[SIZE="7"]I CAN'T HEAR YOU![/SIZE]
Reply
#37
royo Wrote:@tiggi
unfortunately most of the time i listen too loud ... but i enjoy music more when it is loud *lol*

Bad girl !! (I hope I'm right in my assumption ?!) (Girl, I mean...)
Reply
#38
pennywill Wrote:[SIZE="1"]What...[/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]What...[/SIZE]
[SIZE="7"]I CAN'T HEAR YOU![/SIZE]

Yes, turn that flute down...
Reply
#39
Tiggi Wrote:Bad girl !! (I hope I'm right in my assumption ?!) (Girl, I mean...)

Both right...I'm a Girl and I'm Bad :biggrin:

...and deaf :eek:
Reply
#40
Tiggi Wrote:Bad girl !! (I hope I'm right in my assumption ?!) (Girl, I mean...)

yes, you are right Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,440 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,682 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,218 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,707 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: