Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which song do you listen to in the morning?
#1
Good Morning all. I found this space extremely comforting as I read a lot of awesome discussions. Been listening to "Closer to the Edge"* on repeat mode since morning. I never get tired of this song. The feel is awesome especially through my new Bose SoundSport* headphones, which I bought recently. So, what are you guys listening to this Monday morning? I know most of you might be getting ready for work, but then I'm sure there would be at least a person like me out there lost in music's paradise. Confusedmile:


Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqHDhF-O28
https://baybloorradio.com/headphones/in-...ct_id=1810
Reply
#2
Welcome aboard the Great MD, Eric! No work for me today...Thanksgiving Holiday here in Canada.

Closer to the Edge is fantastic! Your earbuds are certainly worth checking out! I am a fan of Fall Out Boy, such dynamic energy, especially live! As well I am a Beatle fanatic and I listen to pretty much everything... all genres! I am listening to the Kind of Blue album(1959) by jazz legend Miles Davis! I think this album is the epitome of great jazz. What music do you like?

Here's a track from the album, So What, the most popular track.

[video=youtube;ylXk1LBvIqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylXk1LBvIqU&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
Thanks for the suggestions SteveO. So What is just wow. I'm a huge fan of Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here*, The Beatles and Deep Purple. I like all genres and the selection depends on the kind of mood I'm in.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=217JOBWTolg
Reply
#4
'Wish You Were Here' is as close to the perfect album you are ever going to get IMO.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#5
Jerome Wrote:'Wish You Were Here' is as close to the perfect album you are ever going to get IMO.

would you consider Dire Straits' "love over gold" in the same breath as the highlighted quote Jerome???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
In a word - no. Love Over Gold has some exquisite movements but it is flawed in parts - the end to Telegraph Road is over the top. The rest of the track is pure genius but I always eject the CD before it gets to the end. The part I really like on Telegraph Road is actually the piano - complements the guitar perfectly. I do NOT like Industrial Disease. The other tracks I do.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#7
I tune in to jazz radio to get me going for the day,gotta have my jazz in the morning.
Reply
#8
Great choice oldies!
oldies65 Wrote:I tune in to jazz radio to get me going for the day,gotta have my jazz in the morning.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#9
Love me like you do is a song which i like the most. In morning i listen to this song...
Reply
#10
[video=youtube;nBw2GUKRkwI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBw2GUKRkwI[/video]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Neil Young & Chrome Hearts - "second song" CRAZY-HORSE 0 122 22-09-2026, 11:16
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Neil Young & Chrome Hearts - "soon i might be going" CRAZY-HORSE 0 139 18-09-2026, 06:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Bernie Taupin - "the sea has no mercy" CRAZY-HORSE 0 328 29-07-2026, 03:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: sombr - My Body Isn't Ready Music Head 0 350 08-07-2026, 11:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Alyssa Grace - Bloodstream Music Head 0 340 21-06-2026, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Steve Lacy - The Feeling Music Head 0 377 19-06-2026, 12:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Alex Warren - Fine Place To Die Music Head 0 366 15-05-2026, 11:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Malcolm Todd - I Saw Your Face Music Head 1 531 10-05-2026, 00:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Chris Rainbow - Be Like A Woman Music Head 0 498 19-04-2026, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: beabadoobee ft. The Marias - All I Did Was Dream Of You Music Head 1 593 29-03-2026, 12:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: