Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Led Zep
#1
Watched video of them doing Whole Lotta Love on foxtel earlier today. One of my all time favourites...so damn raunchy with the guitar work ...not to mention the rest of it!
Was also awe struck with Metallica too ---Enter Sandman....what a song ---love it!
Reply
#2
oh Dani girl!
you got taste

Reply
#3
I'm with you on Whole Lotta Love. My feelings on Enter Sandman are not in line with yours. I think I was one of those people who was just over all disappointed with Metallica changing their sound so drastically on that album. It's probably a good song but I quit listening after a few plays and went back to the first 4 albums.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#4
Whole Lotta Love is one of my all time favorites,,bar none !!!! I also like Beth Hart's version...very raunchy.

As for Metallica, I am trying to like them but there's just something about Hetfield's voice that pulls me away ????
TraceNspace Wrote:I'm with you on Whole Lotta Love. My feelings on Enter Sandman are not in line with yours. I think I was one of those people who was just over all disappointed with Metallica changing their sound so drastically on that album. It's probably a good song but I quit listening after a few plays and went back to the first 4 albums.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
true? I love his voice..it is so...'raw'? guess thats the word Im looking for. Gotta be honest...I prefer Nothing Else Matters...although I think more so because of the instrumentals in it.
Thanks MH...I do have taste dont I? lol...in more ways than one!
Reply
#6
Music Head Wrote:oh Dani girl!
you got taste

stop encouraging her!!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
I dont need encouragement. For I speak my mind in all honesty and what comes out is all truth! LED ZEP ROCK
Reply
#8
sorry dear....guessing im in the bad books again,eh?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#9
only for calling me Dear >Undecided but seriously no...everyone is entitled to their opinions...no 'personal attacks' on here from me Babe...
Reply
#10
i know....thats why i love you Smile

...crap!...this is beginning to look more like a dating site than a music forum!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Forum Jump: