Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What did you have for tea?
#21
well...Im glad CH didnt mention the desserts :wink: oh wait...he did! and something tells me Jerome might be all clued up on it too...lol
Reply
#22
gryphon Wrote:In NL we are both coffee drinkers and Tea we have the nest of both worlds being an ex-Brit I still like a cup of tea but here in NL it is the pure stuff no milk no sugar .............Coffee too is home ground from beans and if I'm lucky it will be Blue Mountain !
I love Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee when I can get the real stuff. I have friends that bring it to me when they visit their relatives in Jamaica. It's always such a nice treat.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#23
Music Head Wrote:my kind of dessert
I don't think I've had a cigarette since last time I saw you....
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#24
and a very popular meal here on the east coast of Atlantic Canda!!!!! ..they use haddock here for the fish...what about Australia ?
gottaluvmusic Wrote:CH treated us to Fish n Chips last night...couldnt have been an easier meal!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#25
SteveO Wrote:and a very popular meal here on the east coast of Atlantic Canda!!!!! ..they use haddock here for the fish...what about Australia ?
goldfish here

Reply
#26
Aren't they a bit boney ?


Gotta Love the MH !!!!...lol
Music Head Wrote:goldfish here
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#27
goldfish arent bony if you prepare them like Mr Bean! Just whack em on a park bench several times to kell em, and bones should be nicely softened...lol
Reply
#28
While on the subject of food, the best meal I ever had was a kangaroo steak meal with other bits and pieces in a tiny French restaurant in Carcasonne, France. Will probably never have anything like it ever again. Absolutely blew me away. Close second was a GENUINE Italian pizza in Naples. You have not had pizza till you've had one in Naples.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#29
Kangaroo Steaks??...yuck!....must be a Floydy type thingy as Dani loves it also,i find it too "game" tasting to me

SteveO...most popular 'fish' here are Snapper,Shark and Barramundi(a delicacy from up in the mangrove swampy regions)
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#30
Aah but it's how you prepare it that counts........
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Forum Jump: