[FONT="]Rise Up [/FONT]â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦[FONT="]..Cypress Hill[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT]
Track One It Ainât Nothing Energetic and echo laden start to the first track â¦..difficult to make out any real lyrics here, so I guess we must go on our gut feeling and mine is one of confusion.
Track Two Light It Up Rap over a soul background
Track Three Rise Up Nice guitar work in the back ground
, Heavy metal rap maybe ? Lyrics tended to flow past me â¦â¦â¦..something about revolution in the city?
Track Four Get It Anyway ..I liked the backing here, it was pleasant and catchy.
Track Five..
Pass The Dutch At track five , we have something that I can associate with â¦some sort of melody and we are passing the Joint on the left hand side. Didnât need to really my mind was still mangled from track oneâ¦â¦
Track Six Bang Bangâ¦â¦.Street culture lyrics with a repetitive beat!
Track Seven K.U.S.H. Great backing trackâ¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦
Track Eight Get Em Up Again itâs a good backing riff with a cow boy feel.
Track Nine Carry Me Away Liked the intro from this
,and with a less dark lyric, we could have had a winner here.
Track Ten Trouble Seeker Energy ridden track which made me dizzy to listen to it. (%^&&???)
Track Eleven Take My Pain Again Iâm into the backing track more than the lyrics
Track Twelve I Unlimited I like prawns
so I enjoyed the start! This track has something in common with the early forms of Ska from Jamacaâ¦..I enjoyed this one!
Track Thirteen Armed And Dangerous Interesting idea for an introâ¦..again itâs the backing that draws my ear. I was toe tapping at times and thatâs good going for me.
Track Fourteen Shut âEm Down Nice instrumentals
â¦â¦.we are against something here and we are going to try to shut it down but itâs not too clear as to what â¦..it seems like social comment on the business world â¦â¦â¦
Track Fifteen Armada Lintina Strange title! I was keen to learn more â¦so, its Latin rapâ¦.hey this sounded good to me â¦â¦â¦..The backing made me feel bright and happy so it was thumbs up from me!
Track Sixteen Illusions Indian instrumentationâ¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦novel â¦â¦.this was niceâ¦..
Track Seventeen Dr Greenthumb Nice riff from The Good The Bad and The Ugly â¦â¦.
Track Eighteen Hits From The Bong Again, an intriguing titleâ¦â¦â¦..Nice sample in the background ..from Son Of A Preacher Man ( Dusty Springfield)
Track Nineteen Busted In The Hood â¦.Again Reggae rapâ¦..I enjoyed listening â¦â¦cute story!
Track Twenty Rock Superstar We are at the last trackâ¦â¦an insight into being a rock star ?
To be honest I found this hard going. Rap is an art form an in many ways is the music of today and whatâs happening on the streets butâ¦â¦â¦â¦ to take a line from Bob Dylan â This ainât my cup of meat â Butâ¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦. there were times when I was entertained!

cared::clap22: