Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what is the name of this song ?
#1
My cousin was watching a video and he asked to me what is the name of this song and i said idk what is the name of this song and i dediced to ask you guys can u help me ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqwx2U8uu9g this is the video i was talking about.. The song is starting at 2.10 and ending at 2.17 this is short i know but i think you guys can help me.


thanks for everyting....
Reply
#2
I've moved this to the appropriate thread.

Sorry, but I'vo no idea what the music is.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,431 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,947 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,313 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,392 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,256 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,486 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,352 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,413 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: