13-07-2008, 13:38
Or drugs. Drugs always help with The Grateful Dead.
[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/OnionSkin/"]
[/URL]
[/URL]
|
Bands you don't understand?!
|
|
13-07-2008, 13:38
Or drugs. Drugs always help with The Grateful Dead.
[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/OnionSkin/"]
[/URL]
14-07-2008, 18:07
Indeed....
22-07-2008, 02:28
Nirvana is a band that I don't understand.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
22-07-2008, 06:53
I second that.
23-07-2008, 23:15
The Beatles and The Clash - I don't think there's too much to understand - just don't get the hype
24-07-2008, 02:06
I'm not a fan of the Clash. The Beatles are great, though. Revolver is one of the few albums I would rate as 10/10. Most of the people who make a really big deal out of them haven't listened to more than a few songs.. Weak.
The answer to this question will vary widely from person to person, and
i would think which generation you are from would have a huge impact on the answers. I don't get alot of musicians, frankly. I agree with Ray Charles when he stated (something to the effect) that much of what is being played "these days" is stuff he could have pulled of as a child, and keep in mind most of the musicians to which i refer can actually see. well, their eyes work, anyway. For my list I am going with wider brush strokes, seasoned with a smidgen of sarcasm. hair bands rap. if they start sampling polka, i won' get polka rap either, is my guess. most popular radio music pop disco I am an old fart that likes old blues, r&b and genre like zydeco and new orleans funk.
26-07-2008, 14:36
What did one Deadhead say to the other Deadhead when they came down off their acid trip at a Grateful Dead show?
Wow, this band kinda sucks. :p it is a joke. don't hate the messenger. lol.
28-07-2008, 21:56
the killers
muse queen of the stone age deftones korn limp bizkit mastodon dragonforce
29-07-2008, 01:10
synystergates17 Wrote:the killers What don't you understand about the above bands? Remember, its not bands you don't like its what you don't understand. I don't think there's much to get about the above bands, except for Mastodon. Or is it you don't understand why others like them? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| All-Female tribute bands | jazzboCR | 11 | 5,009 |
21-08-2015, 00:30 Last Post: zcarenow |
|
| Eurythmics - I Saved The World Today Looking for similar tracks / bands, | robbi270 | 0 | 1,110 |
23-07-2014, 00:18 Last Post: robbi270 |
|
| Top 10 rock bands ever | wardsmith | 52 | 20,305 |
16-08-2013, 15:23 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Top 5 Rock Bands of All-Time | Kurt Staley | 30 | 15,238 |
25-03-2013, 03:29 Last Post: LMD |
|
| Need help finding similar sounding Bands/Songs... | Luca | 5 | 2,609 |
02-12-2012, 15:51 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| The KInks one of my favourite bands | Mrrusty1 | 8 | 3,554 |
04-09-2012, 09:26 Last Post: Mrrusty1 |
|
| Favorite Girl Singers/Bands | coykiesaol | 37 | 12,748 |
10-08-2012, 09:18 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| It seems odd to not see much on here about Jam bands... | gater | 5 | 2,202 |
20-08-2011, 19:04 Last Post: gater |
|
| old bands new music? | Rocker720 | 28 | 12,198 |
15-08-2011, 01:15 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Which genre do these bands go into? | coykiesaol | 8 | 3,324 |
18-07-2011, 17:36 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|