07-12-2011, 08:03
SteveO Wrote:Is stampot a Dutch dish of spinach and potatoes blended together ?...just curious...I didn't eat healthy today....I never eat healthy.
I eat what tastes good to me.
Yes, I will die.
|
What did you have for tea?
|
|
07-12-2011, 08:03
SteveO Wrote:Is stampot a Dutch dish of spinach and potatoes blended together ?...just curious...I didn't eat healthy today....I never eat healthy. I eat what tastes good to me. Yes, I will die.
07-12-2011, 14:55
Americans don't do tea time usually but as I'm from Miami and have a Cuban husband I have assimilated to some Cuban ways of life. I have Cuban coffee around 4 in the afternoon, no snacks with that usually.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down
07-12-2011, 15:17
Today's tea will be healthier ! On the menu around 5 to 6 o'clock here, baked salmon with a dill sauce, baked yellow potatoes
(lower in sugar than white potatoes) and peas. We usually always have some sort of a side salad. I noticed one of my daughter's homemade pies in the fridge, looked like blueberry so that'll be desert. She's a vegetarian and she's always whipping up different meatless dishes of which some are pretty darn tasty ! Her macaroni and cheese is to die for !!!!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
In NL we are both coffee drinkers and Tea we have the nest of both worlds being an ex-Brit I still like a cup of tea but here in NL it is the pure stuff no milk no sugar .............Coffee too is home ground from beans and if I'm lucky it will be Blue Mountain !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
07-12-2011, 15:55
Blue Mountain coffee !!!!...I always get a small packet for Christmas from Santa !!! I prefer perked coffee over tea...but a good cup of tea is enjoyable from time to time !
gryphon Wrote:In NL we are both coffee drinkers and Tea we have the nest of both worlds being an ex-Brit I still like a cup of tea but here in NL it is the pure stuff no milk no sugar .............Coffee too is home ground from beans and if I'm lucky it will be Blue Mountain !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
07-12-2011, 17:06
CH treated us to Fish n Chips last night...couldnt have been an easier meal!
07-12-2011, 17:29
He knows how to treat a girl, doesn't he...
:hug: ... & I don't want to hear about how fish & chips are food of the Gods !!
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
08-12-2011, 01:06
Usually twinkies after a few hits of tea. 'ere.
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
08-12-2011, 02:00
gottaluvmusic Wrote:CH treated us to Fish n Chips last night...couldnt have been an easier meal! and for dessert i had........................a couple of cigarettes!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
08-12-2011, 08:56
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:and for dessert i had........................a couple of cigarettes!my kind of dessert |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|