Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
Iota Wrote:I've got the Sims 3 which is pretty cool - with cheats of course. Without them it's pretty lame.
yeah i can well imagine, i need to get the pc version intalled back onto my laptop and remeber the cheat just to make money-lol all of my sims were laoded and lived in mansions......way back when lol......
i used to like playing tomb raider with my cousin, but he had issues cause i was better at it than he was :biggrin:
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
The cheat's "motherlode".
Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
oh cheers.
for the pc i thought it was a code and then ;;;;;;;: ans each :; was how much simoelon the character had :biggrin1:
i enjoy playing Tony hawkes 3 with on my brothers ps 2....i think he upgrded to a new computer but as he is now 15 i have been banished from playing with his toys....well unless he is kicking my butt at guitar hero
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Posts: 16
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
Drealm Wrote:I just can't stop playing Fallout 3: Game of the Year on my PS3.
Since I played The Elder's Scrolls 4: Oblivion on PS3, I fell in love with this Bethesda company. They do exactly the kind of games I wish for since my childhood: big epic RPG in an open world where you can do the game the way you want. It's the first time that Square-Enix's Final Fantasy Serie have a serious competitor in my love meter!
Beside, I'm playing some PS2 games that are long overdue like Final Fantasy X-2 (I was skeptic about this one so that's why I am so late playing it, but finally I like it). And also this very interesting survival horror from Capcom, Clock Tower 3.
Try Morrowind, for PC. Elder Scrolls 3. It's about 6376684 times better than Oblivion, IMO. And Oblivion was gooooooood. =]
Posts: 466
Threads: 33
Joined: Jul 2009
Erixouther Wrote:Try Morrowind, for PC. Elder Scrolls 3. It's about 6376684 times better than Oblivion, IMO. And Oblivion was gooooooood. =]
I plan on playing it! But with so many games out here, for now it is a little down my list. I'm now playing Bioshock and after that Final Fantasy 13.
In your opinion, what is so "better" about Morrowind compared to Oblivion?
Posts: 201
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2010
I like playing snooker and ping pong.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 201
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2010
I tried bowling on a wii but ended up knocking over a lamp and twisting my arm.
Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
Drealm Wrote:I plan on playing it! But with so many games out here, for now it is a little down my list. I'm now playing Bioshock and after that Final Fantasy 13.
In your opinion, what is so "better" about Morrowind compared to Oblivion?
The open-endedness. Oblivion's main story constantly presses in on you, while Morrowind's main story is almost completely forgettable. Plus, it's much easier to mod Morrowind =] It's been out longer, so the community has had more time to enhance it.
Anyway... Bioshock is amazing as well. Never bought FFXIII, and I don't plan to. XII was WAY too long for me... 70+ hours, and I'm approximately 13% through the story. That's 70+
hard-earned hours, too - trying to get through the story. hahahahaaha......