Posts: 466
Threads: 33
Joined: Jul 2009
Erixouther Wrote:The open-endedness. Oblivion's main story constantly presses in on you, while Morrowind's main story is almost completely forgettable. Plus, it's much easier to mod Morrowind =] It's been out longer, so the community has had more time to enhance it.
Anyway... Bioshock is amazing as well. Never bought FFXIII, and I don't plan to. XII was WAY too long for me... 70+ hours, and I'm approximately 13% through the story. That's 70+ hard-earned hours, too - trying to get through the story. hahahahaaha......
I didn't felt like you about Oblivion. I did not follow the main story for a while in the beginning, and came back to it later. For mods, I don't use it, I play on the PS3!
For me, Final Fantasy XII was one of my best. I really liked the system and the gameplay. The worlds are huge too. Looking for XIII
Posts: 61
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2009
Music Head Wrote:rook and badmitton here
Do you mean
Badminton?
Loved that in my energetic days.
Also, what is rook?
Posts: 201
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2010
I thought rook was some kind of card game.
" Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. "
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
sorry, forgot to answer that.
you are correct penny
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Tejas Wrote:I do crossword puzzles. I am hopelessly retro. :biggrin:
Tejas
I love crosswords but I'm not very good at them.......
Posts: 466
Threads: 33
Joined: Jul 2009
10-09-2010, 13:28
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2010, 13:32 by Drealm.)
I recently played Bioshock and will soon be playing Bioshock 2. This game is really good, remember me of Doom 3.
I really like the story about a man wanting to make his own city apart from the rest of the world; to have total freedom of action in scientific research field, without emotional or ethical concerns. And what follows...
I wonder what would happen if this actually happened for real? I say this, but it's probably already happening in some "area 51" hidden laboratory somewhere.
And about the music, it's cool to see that video games are helping in digging up old 1950 era songs; this happened also in Fallout 3. This give this kind of music a second life.