Hi Everyone, :biggrin:
I have heard a song I like on the radio twice this week, but I have no idea what its called!!!
The chorus goes something like, she really loves, yes she really looooovees
over and over type of thing.
Anyone know what song I am talking about? :confused:
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Sorry, doesn't ring any bells with me...
Posts: 52
Threads: 7
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
ricky martin?... sorry, his one is 'she bangs, she bangs'....similar meaning, different song lol
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
seriously, go to
www.filestube.com if you search lyrics, for the ones you asked about 400+ similar lyrics pop up, i havent got an idea because you failed to mention the genre of music it was, or approximate age of song so go to above site, you can scan through it, maybe you'll get lucky there.
genocideguitarist, dont laugh at 'the beatles' cos some of their songs turned up in the first 2 pages of potential songs there. LOL
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 638
Threads: 17
Joined: May 2010
I could only think of the famous Beatles song 'She Loves You' but I doubt you would be asking if it was so had a wee look on youtube and found the following two possible tracks.
[video=youtube;lpm9BDMR7L4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpm9BDMR7L4[/video]
[video=youtube;bDfjVT1-mwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfjVT1-mwY[/video]
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
ive never heard that timi yuro song before, its fantastic
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.