23-10-2011, 18:55
Hi.My name is Aldo.(Aka .ılı.ââVolumeââ.ılı.) And I have a pretty rough Life. Starting through 4th To Lastly 8th
4th Grade: My life completely sucked at this moment. I went to a mental hospital for a long time, And i was in there treated very badly They had horrible food, horrible beds, horrible showers, etc. And still, the mental hospital didnt help at all. I liked a girl, and i asked her out on the playground, She laughed at me(so did her friends) and said no. People punched me and kicked me all the time... And I also said I wanted to kill myself(which i still kinda think about it)... And I have Autism, Which I have bad communcation And get sad Alot.
5th Grade, wasn't as bad as 4th. Everybody called me profanity words, Harrassed me, everything. I also started dancing then.... thats the only think that's keeping alive, is my hobby. anyways, I got punched and kicked and everything in 5th Grade too. I asked out girls i didnt even know, which they though i was a freak.... thats really it, not the bad.
6th Grade: Is when EVERYBODY hated me. I started to get annoying and nobody ever wanted to talk to me. I always sat alone by myself in the lunchroom because nobody liked me. I go to the counselor talking about my problems, they didnt help at all....
7th Grade: this is when it gets bad. First off, I said i was killing myself on facebook, And then alot of people where happy about it. I was right about to do it, until somebody called the police, and my dad figured out. And Also, Is when i fell in love with a girl name heather, And i asked her out, she said "2 weeks" and then, after 2 weeks, Shes dating a freshman... I was crying my butt off, and still remember that day....
8th Grade: Im just starting it, But theres 2 really bad stuff already. For a week, I have had a girlfriend, And people said stop talking about a your girlfriend..... Then, I started trying to choke myself in 8th grade inmy 6th period class, and somebody saw me doing that, and i had to go to the hospital for 5 days again.
The only thing really keeping me alive is music. music is really changing my life. Music makes me calmed down when im angry, and from the music, I'm now more happier
-Aldo
4th Grade: My life completely sucked at this moment. I went to a mental hospital for a long time, And i was in there treated very badly They had horrible food, horrible beds, horrible showers, etc. And still, the mental hospital didnt help at all. I liked a girl, and i asked her out on the playground, She laughed at me(so did her friends) and said no. People punched me and kicked me all the time... And I also said I wanted to kill myself(which i still kinda think about it)... And I have Autism, Which I have bad communcation And get sad Alot.
5th Grade, wasn't as bad as 4th. Everybody called me profanity words, Harrassed me, everything. I also started dancing then.... thats the only think that's keeping alive, is my hobby. anyways, I got punched and kicked and everything in 5th Grade too. I asked out girls i didnt even know, which they though i was a freak.... thats really it, not the bad.
6th Grade: Is when EVERYBODY hated me. I started to get annoying and nobody ever wanted to talk to me. I always sat alone by myself in the lunchroom because nobody liked me. I go to the counselor talking about my problems, they didnt help at all....
7th Grade: this is when it gets bad. First off, I said i was killing myself on facebook, And then alot of people where happy about it. I was right about to do it, until somebody called the police, and my dad figured out. And Also, Is when i fell in love with a girl name heather, And i asked her out, she said "2 weeks" and then, after 2 weeks, Shes dating a freshman... I was crying my butt off, and still remember that day....
8th Grade: Im just starting it, But theres 2 really bad stuff already. For a week, I have had a girlfriend, And people said stop talking about a your girlfriend..... Then, I started trying to choke myself in 8th grade inmy 6th period class, and somebody saw me doing that, and i had to go to the hospital for 5 days again.
The only thing really keeping me alive is music. music is really changing my life. Music makes me calmed down when im angry, and from the music, I'm now more happier

-Aldo

