Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
500th post
#1
500 posts since 26th july!

thanks guys its been really good here with good people, ive learned a bit from you all and hopefully you've learned a bit from me.
keep on rockin' guys, and to any 'new' people reading this, keep plugging away and we love your imput!

regards, Lloyd
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
Well done. Now the next challenge. 1,000 posts
Reply
#3
before the 26th November!
Reply
#4
aahhhhh! 16.666666667 posts per day, sure i could do that but i rather 'quality' over 'quantity'....just like Neil Young
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
I am sure you you meant to say Pink Floyd but we all have our little mishaps from time to time.
Reply
#6
i'll pay that one, it was very good, hold your breath, i'll be reviewing 'the wall' in the near future....now let me think/predict: its a piece of crap, waste of space,terrible lyrics, rating 1.0, no, seriously, you'll be pleasantly surprised i think.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
duh, thought i already posted this.
Did it go somewhere else?
anyway

congrats CRAZY

I'll slow down so you can catch me.

Reply
#8
Excellent stuff, Lloyd.

Your membership descriptor has you as a Band Manager, but you can now change this to a custom version.

I'll PM you...
Reply
#9
By the way Lloyd - I am not a great fan of The Wall. As a piece of rock theatre/live show it's brilliant, but as listening material I find it heavy going. Isn't it funny that one of the motivations behind writing the wall (a distaste for big stadium concerts) has resulted in one of the most extravagant tours this year and next. Still I will go and see it. It will be the last time you will be able to see Mr Waters in this type of setting.
Reply
#10
I adore The Wall, and look forward to Lloyd's fawning review...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I still allowed to post here? Ex_ATCer 1 1,972 11-01-2016, 11:23
Last Post: Music Head
  How I post my images on MD gryphon 0 962 23-10-2011, 09:34
Last Post: gryphon
  New post threads information SteveO 6 2,271 30-09-2011, 07:52
Last Post: gryphon
  3000th post CRAZY-HORSE 13 4,069 13-09-2011, 11:12
Last Post: dolby
  how do i put pictures in a post from my computer? CRAZY-HORSE 8 3,269 28-08-2011, 07:55
Last Post: techman
  Jerome 1000th post CRAZY-HORSE 11 3,507 27-05-2011, 17:17
Last Post: Tiggi
  Feedback wanted about post feed on right of homepage techman 6 2,642 12-05-2011, 20:43
Last Post: techman
  Music Head's 7000th post CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,803 01-04-2011, 15:02
Last Post: Tiggi
  1000th post CRAZY-HORSE 9 3,085 14-12-2010, 21:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  100th post CRAZY-HORSE 6 2,785 03-10-2010, 12:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: