Posts: 61
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2009
Sorry, long while coming back to this as have been very busy/ill/away!
Am about to try the afore suggestion and keeping everything crossed.
Thanks all - (did sort of lose it a bit back there didn't I? lol!)
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Thanks for coming back Emi
Don't give up on us.
We'll make it happen.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Emillu Wrote:Sorry, long while coming back to this as have been very busy/ill/away!
Am about to try the afore suggestion and keeping everything crossed.
Thanks all - (did sort of lose it a bit back there didn't I? lol!)
you're very lucky you came back, we were all about to buy our airline tickets and come to your front door asking where you were....along with copies of every post you missed reading
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 61
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2009
Oh HaHa! Crazy Horse! Am back on my Aaargh! bit again I'm afraid.
Went to Subscription which was already on "off" if you get my drift. Anyway clicked on it and nothing changes.
I'm afraid it's Last Chance Saloon guys!!
Don't get this from any other of my posts and I have never gone down the Advanced route before:confused:
Posts: 61
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2009
AND I would add - that if the powers that be on this f****** forum would put there powers to bear they would intervene forthwith and do this for me instead of me continually having to get my knickers in a twist!!!
All the world is mad except thee and me but even thee's a little odd!
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Music Head Wrote:I thought I had explained this.
You must make a post to the thread. Use the advanced option.
scroll down, you will see this.
"Subscription
Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes: "
There are options where that check mark is.Yours must currently be set to be notified by e-mail.TURN IT OFF
You should only have to do this once for each forum.
You must make a post to change the option.
Music Head's solution above should work. Have you been through each step, Em ??
Posts: 417
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2007
The powers to be have manually removed the subscriptions, so you should receive no further e-mails. Plus the current settings for your account are such that no new subscriptions to be created. Please let us know if you have any further problems regarding this matter.