Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What up!
#1
Hey what up folks! I'm Kevin. new here Confusedmug:
Reply
#2
Hey Kevin, my name's Carly and I'm new here too. nice to meet you! :o_O:
Reply
#3
Welcome to you both. What is your kind of music?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#4
Hello folks, and welcome to Music Discussion.

Hope you like it here.
Reply
#5
Hallo, Andrea here. I'm new to. I like everything, most old school metal. And I'm the lead singer of a metal band to.
Reply
#6
Greetings to all three of you. As to the first two new members, where are you from and what kinds of music do you like? Who are some of your favorite artists?

As to Andrea, what do you consider old school metal? What are some of your favorite bands? There are a lot of great metal bands from your part of the world, but I don't consider those ones "old school". Are you also into some of the Scandinavian metal scenes?
Reply
#7
I pretty much into scandinavian metal music, but i don't think its that good. Thats one of the ressons of why i'm in a metal band. To make some better music insted. And the old school bands i like is Iron Maiden, Megadeth and some old metallica. And then i like som new ones, like Black Tide and Flyleaf.
Reply
#8
lols:lol: it is fun to join this forum
Reply


Forum Jump: