Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
tattoos
#1
who here has tattoos?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
My body is scary enough without those.

Reply
#3
LOL!

i have a sailing ship on my right breast with 'RAN'(royal australian navy) written in the main sail. also have remains of an old on that got lasered off on my right shoulder.
just drawing one up now to get one with my kids names on it.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
Don't have any, but have had a hankering for a Yin & Yang symbol on one shoulder in recent years.
Reply
#5
Don't have any too. I would probably like to have one, but I'm afraid one day it'll bore me and it'd be too hard toget rid of it.
Reply
#6
I am not tattooed I am pieced ! Perhaps I'm the only pierced moderator we have !Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#7
me - just one
Reply
#8
^ And what is it ??
Reply
#9
....and more important...where is it?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#10
None - awful bloody things.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tattoos gottaluvmusic 31 8,108 19-02-2014, 06:46
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: