Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello
#1
Just signed up today. Music is my passion. I love hearing new sounds and recommendations. These are some of my favorites but there many other i like

Wall flowers, Edward Sharpe, Steve Miller Band, The Rolling Stones, CCR, Doors, Eagles, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Rilo Kiley, Tupac Shakur, Project Pat, T.I., Ben Harper, Lucero, Johnny Cash, Jason Mraz, Cee Lo Green, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Black Eyed Peas, AKON, Usher, Lady Gaga, Bob Marley, Kid Cudi, The Beatles, Wiz Khalifa, Noah And The Whale, OutKast Official, Gucci Mane, Ludacris, Kanye West, 8-Ball, B.o.B., Jay-Z, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Skynard, Joan Jett, Pink Floyd, Beatles, Eddie Money, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Aerosmith, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, We Were Promised Jetpacks, Al Green, Norah Jones, Florence and the Machine, Velvet Underground, Cold War Kids, TV On The Radio, Bob Dylan, Arcade Fire, Sara Bareilles, No Doubt, Band of Horses, Lil Wyte, Sublime, Lil Wayne, Nelly, 3 6 Mafia, Yo Gotti, The Strokes, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Nirvana, PIXIES, Jack Johnson, Counting Crows, White Stripes, Audioslave, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Weezer, Kings Of Leon
Reply
#2
Hi Phil, & welcome to MD.

That's an exhaustive list that covers most bases !! Some good stuff in there, so you'll fit in very well. Plus Music Head will be happy to have another American on board...

Hope you enjoy the site.
Reply
#3
Hi Phil...welcome to the carnival,great varied taste in music mate...contribute,contribute,contribute to your hearts desire.
...just one thing i noticed about your list that bugs me though...you're from memphis and no ELVIS?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
Thank you both for welcoming me. I think I will like it here. And Crazy Horse your right that is bad. I actually copied this list from my facebook and don't know how I forgot him. But no worries he is one of may favorite musicians
Reply
#5
welcome phil
sure can't fault the diversity
stick around

Reply
#6
Quite a mix of material - welcome to the nuthouse!
Reply
#7
Welcome to MD........Stay long and post often !Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply


Forum Jump: