Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Im new
#1
Hello guys Im new to this site, so I'll introduce myself, basically I'm a dj and a music producer I make my own songs. I use the software fl studio to make my music while I use my mixer connected to virtual dj to mix. I am currently sixteen and I come from Canada also I produce dance/techno music. If you guys have any tips for me on music or djing, I'll be happy if you helped me out with it. Thanks in advance.
Reply
#2
hey Johnny, welcome to the carnival
have fun,stick around and give us your opinions on music.
i think Jerome does his own music etc..he may be able to help you...depending what mood he's in of course?? and that depends upon whether you diss pink floyd too much as to how much help you get!...only joking Jerome,you know we all love you really xx
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Don't worry about Crazy-Horse, Johnnystorm - he's just jealous. Welcome to the madhouse! Post some of your music so we can hear it once you are eligible to do so.
Reply
#4
Welcome to MD................Stay long and post often !Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#5
Hi Johnny & welcome to MD.

Hope you enjoy the site.
Reply
#6
welcome Johnny, b good

Reply


Forum Jump: