05-01-2008, 19:06
Name that rock album or single that you own which you love to play?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Anthony :coffee:
|
Best rock CD in your collection
|
|
05-01-2008, 19:06
Name that rock album or single that you own which you love to play?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
05-01-2008, 22:19
I've several that I play rather frequently, or used to before Shirley died - don't listen to much of anything anymore really. However, when I do it is usually one of the following:
ad:
Beachie
www.beachblues.org http://au.youtube.com/beachblues Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
08-01-2008, 18:37
as being of younger age some of us at MD my prize album is Pink Floyd - Animals on Vinyl
08-01-2008, 20:36
TheKnowingDirge Wrote:as being of younger age some of us at MD my prize album is Pink Floyd - Animals on VinylWith over 600 to choose from, I have some great vinyl in our collection too (no Pink Floyd these days sadly) however, I don't have a working turntable anymore. ad: ad: ad:
Beachie
www.beachblues.org http://au.youtube.com/beachblues Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
15-01-2008, 23:10
i've always been a fan of the 90s rock so i'm gonna have to say the black album from metallica
18-01-2008, 17:54
Funnily, my only "rock" CD is a compilation of cues from Italian police films from the 70s and 80s, which features performers like Goblin.
18-03-2008, 18:45
besides obvious classics like Houses of the Holy, and Dark Side... like new stuff...
"Mezmerize/Hypnotize - System of a Down" completely, but their not really rock so probably "Out of Exile - Audioslave".
13-08-2008, 09:58
"Kid A" by Radiohead. Although it's not so much rock as it is experimental electronica...
ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMINGGGGGGGG
16-08-2008, 02:59
Amputechture.
18-08-2008, 00:30
Rock: AC/DC - Live 1991 Collectors Edition
Metal: Slayer - Reign in Blood |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|