Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Au Revoir (Bye)!
#1
Hi,

As much as I'd love to contribute to this community, you guys aren't the friendliest bunch to newcomers so it seems (well at least the two global moderators and Jerome).

I'd like to thank Music Head and Tiggi for helping me get a hold of Techman quickly.

For the rest of you, don't worry, my offer to buy the forum was denied, MD isn't going anywhere.

Goodbye,
Mike
Reply
#2
Dream on.......it's growing slowly and steadily - like all good businesses. If it wasn't you wouldn't have had an interest in it in the first place. A flash in the pan it is not - a success it will be and is becoming. As the old saying goes - watch this space. I will be watching yours. Time will tell. It always does.
Reply
#3
I never said you guys aren't growing, you're exactly right, that's why I wanted to buy it. I'm just saying you're not friendly, that's all (mostly the super moderators).
Reply
#4
OK this is going to be my last post on this subject regardless of any reply. Dialatic you are portraying yourself as a contradiction in terms. You say MD isn't going anywhere but then you admit it's growing.??!! I am not going to spend any more time on this but I really think you should examine your motives for attempting to acquire the site. None of it ties up. This is blatantly obvious. That's why members are so pissed off. They don't believe you.

But on a lighter note, I hope you succeed in whatever it is you are trying to do. Just what that is, is open to discussion. Music Discussion!

Over and out.
Reply
#5
Quote:I hope you succeed

Thank you for that.


As for the rest though, I just don't understand how I'm portraying myself as a liar. I told you all of my intentions, and I don't contradict myself. But okay, it doesn't even matter anymore.
Reply
#6
you're probably gone now...but good luck elsewhere mate.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
Jerome, I just re-read this thread, and realized where you mid-understood me.

Dialatic Wrote:For the rest of you, don't worry, my offer to buy the forum was denied, MD isn't going anywhere.

I didn't mean that as in it's not growing. I meant that it wasn't moving from Techman's administration to mine. :p
Reply
#8
Admins/mods aren't generally friendly when someone's trying to buy their baby away from them.
Members here have been very friendly to me.
Reply


Forum Jump: