Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Note: " to guests"
#1
join us,dont be afraid or shy, we dont bite,we are all friendly here,its a 'community'.
who knows, you may introduce us to 'new' music,as we you.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
I'm in dude.:rockon:

Reply
#3
c'mon 'visitors to the site'!!!......join our Carnival,bring your popcorn,peanuts and cotton candy
sign up!! dont be afraid...were not going to bite you!
were a multi-cultural community here, theres people from USA,Europe,Asia,Australia.
whatever music you like, it doesnt matter, we want your opinions....there is no right or wrong with music...just enjoyment
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
I have raw songs, Hotel California 74MB (best quality)
Reply
#5
bzone Wrote:I have raw songs, Hotel California 74MB (best quality)

I give up
What does raw songs mean.

Reply
#6
Me too .............I 've been puzzling about that ..............do you mean you have access to the "masters " ?
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Note to songwriters: Take more baths jazzboCR 0 868 20-02-2015, 18:25
Last Post: jazzboCR
  The highest note ever whistled jazzboCR 0 840 05-09-2014, 21:40
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Note To My Homeys Music Head 3 1,675 21-07-2012, 16:06
Last Post: SteveO
  A note from Gryphon gryphon 5 2,382 06-02-2012, 13:28
Last Post: gryphon

Forum Jump: