Posts: 638
Threads: 17
Joined: May 2010
Well I was bored and decided to try and send myself a friend request and I got this message :laugh:.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]600[/ATTACH]
Good forward thinking, Techman

.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
that is the funniest thing ive read in a long while
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
Why can't you be friends with yourself ? Does that mean that I have to be my own enemy whilst on MD ??
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 201
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2010
New tagline:
MD where you are your own worst enemy
.... hmm... maybe not! :biggrin:
" Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. "
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
I've read the screen shot a bit more.....................................I love the " How the hell do I take a screen shot" tab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::yo::pizza::hat::

:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 638
Threads: 17
Joined: May 2010
gryphon Wrote:I've read the screen shot a bit more.....................................I love the " How the hell do I take a screen shot" tab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::yo::pizza::hat::
:
Haha yeah I thought I'd leave that in to see if anyone noticed it.. I can never remember how to do the screenshots! Wonder how many people have actually tried to add themselves on here... or is it just me? :redface: