Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Earshot album tomorrow
#1
Hey all, anyone else heard of Earshot? I found out about them thanks to a friend at Fontana and they're a really awesome rock/alt-metal group. You can listen to them on their myspace page, and their new album "The Silver Lining's" coming out this Tuesday the 26th. I'm liking what I'm hearing, let me know what you all think.

--Liz
Reply
#2
I personally think they're another one of those late 90's-early 2000's bands that came along and ripped off Tool, a band that in of itself isn't that great.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#3
Some churned out bog-standart "alternative metal (lol)"of the early 2000s. Nothing I would voluntarily listen to.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Roger Taylor - "violence insane in a beautiful world" CRAZY-HORSE 1 201 19-09-2026, 00:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Keb' Mo' - "the breakdown" CRAZY-HORSE 0 209 29-08-2026, 01:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Role Model - Chuck Timely & The Hourglass Music Head 0 208 22-08-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jack White - "frozen charlotte" CRAZY-HORSE 1 448 25-07-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Rolling Stones - "foreign tongues" CRAZY-HORSE 5 873 23-07-2026, 12:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Pretty Reckless - Dear God Music Head 0 245 14-07-2026, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Clay Strays - Grateful Music Head 2 538 13-07-2026, 08:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Green Desert Trees - "fighting dragons" CRAZY-HORSE 0 366 09-07-2026, 04:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Angine De Poitrine - "volume 2" CRAZY-HORSE 0 402 20-06-2026, 01:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Shinedown - EI8HT Music Head 1 615 12-06-2026, 11:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: