21-12-2010, 01:14
[video=youtube;QooCN5JbOkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QooCN5JbOkU[/video]
Amazing, beautiful, breathtaking, relaxing, timeless or instrumental. Words simply cannot describe this song.
It's truly incredible what one man, namely Peter Green, and his guitar can do to a listener.
Amazing, beautiful, breathtaking, relaxing, timeless or instrumental. Words simply cannot describe this song.
It's truly incredible what one man, namely Peter Green, and his guitar can do to a listener.
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015
"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]
http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015
"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]
http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw


![[Image: 3251769.jpg]](http://static.rateyourmusic.com/album_images/0cf4def3640a99402c843b928e53add7/3251769.jpg)
![[Image: 2698987.jpg]](http://static.rateyourmusic.com/album_images/697ac1b249ded6890d4666f48ba48336/2698987.jpg)
![[Image: 0000735889_350.jpg]](http://cdn.7static.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/007/358/0000735889_350.jpg)
![[Image: 41u1xYe-1GL._SL500_AA280_.jpg]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41u1xYe-1GL._SL500_AA280_.jpg)
![[Image: f33922x9hct.jpg]](http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drf300/f339/f33922x9hct.jpg)
![[Image: 51NpCI1MyLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NpCI1MyLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg)