Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's Your Typing Like ??
#1
Music Head has tired fingers, apparently...

But, how good are your typing skills ??

I'm a reasonably speedy two-finger typist. We must have some good proper typing skills amongst us though. Don't we ??
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#2
I'm a fast one or two fingered ( or clawed??) typist!:typing::typing:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#3
In a word - crap!
Reply
#4
I took typing in ninth grade, so I'm an expert.
Reply
#5
its a bit hard to type when you have either a coffee or a ciggie in one hand,so 1 or 2 fingers for me
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/
[Image: safe_image.png]
" Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. "
Reply
#7
thanks for that penny
im ranked 580711, 30wpm 100%
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#8
^ faster than me, matey...

Position 739010

26wpm

100%
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#9
Oh damn Tiggi you just beat me - I'm 25 minutes per word - not bad hey?
Reply
#10
Jerome Wrote:I'm 25 minutes per word

I hope this is humour !!
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply


Forum Jump: