Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Music Head has tired fingers, apparently...
But, how good are your typing skills ??
I'm a reasonably speedy two-finger typist. We must have some good proper typing skills amongst us though. Don't we ??
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
I'm a fast one or two fingered ( or clawed??) typist!:typing::typing:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
I took typing in ninth grade, so I'm an expert.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
its a bit hard to type when you have either a coffee or a ciggie in one hand,so 1 or 2 fingers for me
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 201
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2010
" Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. "
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
thanks for that penny
im ranked 580711, 30wpm 100%
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
^ faster than me, matey...
Position 739010
26wpm
100%
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Oh damn Tiggi you just beat me - I'm 25 minutes per word - not bad hey?
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Jerome Wrote:I'm 25 minutes per word
I hope this is humour !!
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown