Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dream Show
#1
If u were able to put together a 3 band tour, what would those bands be?

Here's mine...

Opening acts-
1) Dance Gavin Dance 2) Sunny Day Real Estate

Headliner-
Coheed and Cambria
Reply
#2
oh gosh this one's tough........

i'd have to say: opening 1) def leppard
2) guns n roses

headliner METALLICA!!
Reply
#3
PS: this is a nice topic of discussion yoyoman. cmon folks i'd like to see some other responses to this one.....this is cool.
Reply
#4
Ok, lets see here ..

Phil, I like where you're going here my friend! LOL!

1) Collective Soul
2) Def Leppard

Headliner: AEROSMITH!! :Wink:

I know, Collective Soul is kind of out in their own field here with this lineup, but I think they would start the evening off quite nicely!
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#5
As for a dream so I would like to see:
openers: Floater and Coheed and Cambria
Headliner : TOOL:attention:
Reply
#6
i'd probably have some retired bands, and musicians that have died... or something.
Reply
#7
This really IS a tough one, yoyoman

but my dream show would have to be:

In no particular order and same time set (2 hours each preferably)

- Sevendust
- Tool
- Megadeth (Mustaine, Friedman, Menza, Ellefson)Lineup

Gotta love them all...
JoseM
myspace.com/venejer
venejerband@gmail.com
Reply
#8
Great topic.

Were I god, I would arrange for an evening of:

Coheed and Cambria.
Adair. <R.I.P.>
My Chemical Romance.

Their combined might shall smite thine earholes.

I know it's an odd combo, but I personally think that the energy of these bands would make for a very emotional show.

(And with my newly-developed dei-licious powers, I would make the bands play together on a lot of the songs. Just for funsies)

:]
Reply
#9
Boris
Melt-Banana
Boredoms
Reply
#10
I saw Melt Banana back in '07. Amazing show. That's all that I really wanted to post.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "The Gunner's Dream" Roger Waters' new version Ruby 1 758 22-01-2021, 10:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Stevie Nicks "show them the way" CRAZY-HORSE 0 737 10-10-2020, 07:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: GRANT-LEE PHILLIPS ~ Lightning, Show Us Your Stuff Ruby 3 1,972 08-09-2020, 05:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  N EW ALBUM: Dream Theater "distance over time" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,833 15-03-2019, 02:40
Last Post: SteveO
  Queen-Show must go on (orchestral cover) Filip Lackovic 1 1,947 16-08-2016, 21:46
Last Post: ulimusic
  Cheap Trick "Dream Police" Pharmcat 0 1,490 17-05-2016, 02:40
Last Post: Pharmcat
  Guns N' Roses select Detroit as first reunion concert tour show Mercury7 2 1,946 02-04-2016, 09:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Adele setlist, video and reviews from first '25' world tour show Mercury7 0 1,667 01-03-2016, 14:58
Last Post: Mercury7
  Dream Theater "the astonishing" CRAZY-HORSE 15 6,264 17-02-2016, 15:04
Last Post: Mr.Smolski
  See rare color photos of The Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show! Mercury7 0 1,378 13-02-2016, 16:47
Last Post: Mercury7

Forum Jump: