Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are You Listening To?
Chris Zippel - Mirror (Dawn Mike Salta's Camp Reflection Remix) from the Genuine Horizon Remixes Part 1 12" [Elektrolux, 2008]
Bvdub - 12 Degrees from the Dreams Of Red Chambers EP [Quietus Recordings, 2008]
Shed - Boose-Sweep from Shedding the Past [Ostgut Tonträger, 2008]
Lindstrøm - The Long Way Home from Where You Go I Go Too [Smalltown Supersound, 2008]
Quote:Hans-Peter Lindstrøm, perhaps the world’s most forthright purveyor of what’s come to be called the space disco style of dance music, is quite happy to continue traipsing around the sonic landscape he essentially created back in the early 2000s...
Apart from occasional up-kicks, it’s not dancefloor music... Lindstrøm’s atmospherics are too dreamy, the tempo too variable... And with these pieces nearing classical suite-length, listening all the way through becomes a sort of dreamy, associative experience...
- popmatters.com
Now listening to Voodoo People by 'The Prodigy'
With Regards...

Anthony :coffee:
i never really understanded what electronic is can someone kinda explaion wat type of music it is or name some famous artists cause i really dont know if im listening to it or not
underclass hero Wrote:i never really understanded what electronic is can someone kinda explaion wat type of music it is or name some famous artists cause i really dont know if im listening to it or not

Why don't you start a new thread about that topic?
Ø - S-Bahn from Oleva [Sähkö Recordings, 2008]
Louis Guilliaume - Beyond The Stars (Heat Of The Storm Remix) from the Soulpoint I 12" [SD Records, 2008]
Another album that doesn't really belong here, but...

Jim Moray - Sweet England

This is by a Scottish folk singer who's combined traditional UK folk with electronic beats, which is why it maybe should be here ?!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What im listening to at the moment PsychoPrincess81 1 467 26-10-2021, 17:26
Last Post: JeromeD