If u were able to put together a 3 band tour, what would those bands be?
Here's mine...
Opening acts-
1) Dance Gavin Dance 2) Sunny Day Real Estate
Headliner-
Coheed and Cambria
Posts: 29
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2008
oh gosh this one's tough........
i'd have to say: opening 1) def leppard
2) guns n roses
headliner METALLICA!!
Posts: 29
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2008
PS: this is a nice topic of discussion yoyoman. cmon folks i'd like to see some other responses to this one.....this is cool.
Posts: 196
Threads: 12
Joined: Jan 2008
Ok, lets see here ..
Phil, I like where you're going here my friend! LOL!
1) Collective Soul
2) Def Leppard
Headliner: AEROSMITH!! :

:
I know, Collective Soul is kind of out in their own field here with this lineup, but I think they would start the evening off quite nicely!
Posts: 129
Threads: 21
Joined: Jan 2008
As for a dream so I would like to see:
openers: Floater and Coheed and Cambria
Headliner : TOOL:attention:
Posts: 14
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2008
i'd probably have some retired bands, and musicians that have died... or something.
Posts: 7
Threads: 2
Joined: Mar 2008
This really IS a tough one, yoyoman
but my dream show would have to be:
In no particular order and same time set (2 hours each preferably)
- Sevendust
- Tool
- Megadeth (Mustaine, Friedman, Menza, Ellefson)Lineup
Gotta love them all...
Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
Great topic.
Were I god, I would arrange for an evening of:
Coheed and Cambria.
Adair. <R.I.P.>
My Chemical Romance.
Their combined might shall smite thine earholes.
I know it's an odd combo, but I personally think that the energy of these bands would make for a very emotional show.
(And with my newly-developed dei-licious powers, I would make the bands play together on a lot of the songs. Just for funsies)
:]
Boris
Melt-Banana
Boredoms
Posts: 518
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
I saw Melt Banana back in '07. Amazing show. That's all that I really wanted to post.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]