05-03-2011, 00:09
Anyone knows the name of this instrumental? Thanks in advance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5gvkQMCusg
Best regards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5gvkQMCusg
Best regards
|
Anyone knows the name of this instrumental?
|
|
05-03-2011, 00:09
Anyone knows the name of this instrumental? Thanks in advance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5gvkQMCusg Best regards
05-03-2011, 01:10
Don't know who or what this is, but it appears to be based on Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
05-03-2011, 01:54
Tiggi Wrote:Don't know who or what this is, but it appears to be based on Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.Unfortunately It's not based on Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusic" (although, there is the similarity regarding the style but not melody). See for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytpj0lg5Cmk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_OOVWk86Uw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aI2Jbprp...re=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3mR1yOt60 Thanks for trying to help. Regards
05-03-2011, 10:14
Listening to the style and the direction
It is based on "Eine Kleine Nachtmusic" I am sure the riff at he end is from that In around 1970 light classical pastiches were popular and one or two of them did chart One who did these and had some sort or success with a number called Mozart 40 was Waldo de los Rios. Although the above mentioned "40" was with a full orchestra it contained a similar style and slightly stumbling approach to certain musical phrases within the music. this too seems to have those stumbling phrases and so it could well be by the same artist........ I believe here was an LP which was released in connection with Mozart 40 and guess that this is a track from that album.
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
05-03-2011, 10:16
Further to this I can at least find the tracks on his album
Mozart 13 Serenata No. 13 In G Major "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik" KV 525 A1 Allegro 3:40 A2 Andante-Romanza 3:34 A3 Menuetto 2:07 A4 Rondo 2:39 Aria From "The Marriage Of Figaro" A5 Que Es El Amor 3:05 Vocals [Interpreted By] - Maria Lalanne From "The Marriage Of Figaro" K 492 B1 Overture 3:25 Mozart 21 (Concerto No. 21 For Piano And Orchestra In C Major) K 467 B2 2nd Movement "Andante" 5:14 Broma Musical (A Musical Joke) K 522 B3 "Presto" 2:31 From "The Magic Flute" Although I have not heard it there is one called a musical joke which I believe is a term used with Eine Kleine Nachtmusic hence it could be that !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
05-03-2011, 14:31
gryphon Wrote:Further to this I can at least find the tracks on his album Thanks gryphon. I will check it out (Waldo De Los Rios - Mozartmania, 1972.). I was suggested on several forums that it could be Rondo Veneziano but they were not so shore either. There is a lot of resemblance regarding the style, though. Regards
05-03-2011, 15:28
Hi. It's me again. I was informed on some other forum that "The big mistery" has been solved. It's Paul Mauriat - Minuetto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q6aRTHKD9w Best regards |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| name of instrumental at 23:04 of Broly Parody 123 (link given) | mooniz | 0 | 1,577 |
10-01-2016, 15:37 Last Post: mooniz |
|
| Looking for an instrumental | David25 | 5 | 2,845 |
20-08-2011, 16:48 Last Post: evilB |
|
| Can't identify this caribbean style instrumental recorded in 1989 | tlooknbill | 6 | 3,483 |
06-09-2009, 22:36 Last Post: ambernector |
|