11-03-2011, 10:31
I think indian food is the best food in the matter of taste.
|
favourite foods
|
|
11-03-2011, 10:31
I think indian food is the best food in the matter of taste.
11-03-2011, 10:36
Hey ya guys , my favorite food Mangoes and grapes. Indians Baryani , Chines and Pizza too.
:wink: mile::biggrin::hand::clap22::violin::violin:
17-03-2011, 15:21
Pizza:nod:
18-03-2011, 23:10
Food. Everything. But not Pears. I hate them!!
Than I can eat everything. Italian, French... ha now I'm discovering the English food.
21-03-2011, 11:55
bacon, eggs, biscuits
watermelon ,grapes , apepper pizza
23-04-2011, 05:10
watermelon \m/
25-04-2011, 07:59
I like burger and pizza.
27-04-2011, 02:49
bacon chesseburger pizza, fetuccini, mango pie and chocolate ice cream
30-04-2011, 09:12
Well my favroite food list is as below
Chinese Rice Fried Chicken pepperoni pizza biscuits Pasta
13-06-2011, 08:39
I like Italian,Mexican and indian too.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| favourite works of art | CRAZY-HORSE | 30 | 10,857 |
19-12-2024, 18:55 Last Post: Ruby |
|
| Name Your Favourite Basketball Team | 360dopes | 3 | 2,510 |
07-07-2016, 23:21 Last Post: oldies65 |
|
| Favourite bass player | Jerome | 2 | 1,888 |
06-02-2016, 03:52 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| What is your favourite Soundtrack? | ViewsOnMusic | 3 | 2,210 |
03-02-2016, 18:57 Last Post: oldies65 |
|
| A new slant on an old favourite | Jerome | 0 | 1,145 |
07-09-2015, 17:06 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| What Is Your Favourite Audio Codec? | at first light | 2 | 1,583 |
16-10-2014, 22:32 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Favourite Ad/ | Jerome | 2 | 1,339 |
27-06-2014, 22:35 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| Favourite destinations | Jerome | 4 | 1,934 |
03-05-2014, 11:15 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| My favourite Kate Bush song | Jerome | 8 | 3,210 |
22-02-2014, 20:36 Last Post: TBC-fan |
|
| New favourite icon | techman | 1 | 1,431 |
20-02-2014, 02:25 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|