22-10-2011, 12:55
Hi my nick is Crash, i think i will find interesting things here.. I listen to Electro, dubstep and house
|
Crash
|
|
22-10-2011, 12:55
Hi my nick is Crash, i think i will find interesting things here.. I listen to Electro, dubstep and house
22-10-2011, 13:40
Welcome to MD crash!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
22-10-2011, 13:43
Hi Crash, & welcome to MD.
Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
22-10-2011, 14:32
Welcome to MD
mile:
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down
22-10-2011, 17:18
welcome to MD Crash....most of us crash and burn when it comes to dubstep,house and electro...so you will need to enlighten a few of us here!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
22-10-2011, 18:31
Welcome aboard MD, Crash !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
22-10-2011, 22:20
You really should go for driving lessons Crash123. Welcome to the site and enjoy. We're an odd lot but all interesting people are....
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|